Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what your get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Maximize Your Deductions!
Itemization on your personal income tax return requires specialized knowledge. You get one-on-one guidance based on your financial situation. Our comprehensive services include a FREE initial consultation (up to thirty minutes).
We help you…
- Accurately account for income and allowable deductions by analyzing the individual’s financial situation, providing worksheets, and …..
- Provide tax planning and assist in estimating any necessary tax payments needed during the year and help avoid surprises at tax time. We can provide you with alternatives and strategies to help address potential shortfalls. By making recommendations for cutting your tax liability before the end of the tax year, you can have the opportunity to invest in a retirement plan, etc…..
- Plan for today and the future through budgeting and also review your current financial situation for ……
- Achieve your small business goals by providing financial statements, budgets and projections. We can assist you in maximizing your business deductions through proper tracketing and recordkeeping.